Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Monthly P&L preparation for contracts and perform performance analysis
- P&L preparation Management Accounting, Project Accounting, Project Profitability, Costing
- Review financial performance of contracts with respective business leads
- Prepare concise financial performance packs, monthly board reporting and management pack
- Develop and coordinate recharges across business unit
- Assist in cash flow preparation and management
- Reconcile systems and interrogate variances
- Financial Modelling, Financial Analysis, working with large data sets
- Identify and implement improvements to process, systems and reporting
- Assist in preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts
- Partnering with senior management in analytical review, commentary and recommendations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including journal entries, accruals and General Ledger reconciliations for the Business Units
- Ad hoc project work
You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified/part qualified and have experience in an analytical role. You will ideally have experience working in a large organisation and have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in the above role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.