Our client is an instantly recognisable ASX listed food brand who employ thousands of Australians and have national operations. This business has been at the forefront of product innovation and has seen success through sustainable growth in their core revenue streams as well as new acquisitions.
Due to this consistent growth, new roles have been created within the team and the business are seeking a driven & ambitious commercial analyst to support with this growth.
You will report directly to the commercial finance manager working in a team of high performing FMCG analysts. You will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Build strong lasting relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Provide monthly reporting & insights on all P&L line items with actionable insights and commentaries
- Provide detailed commercial analysis on both financial and non-financial data such as cost analysis.
- Drive weekly & monthly forecast process to provide detailed and robust assumptions
- Assist with continuous process improvement initiatives
- Support with ad-hoc analysis and budgeting process
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following experience:
- CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent - must have 3+ years relevant experience in an analyst capacity
- Strong hands on experience with financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting & reporting ideally within a commercial environment
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise effectively with both finance and non-finance stakeholders