High profile fast growing property company with a diverse portfolio of assets are recruiting a Finance Analyst for 8 months initially.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining financial models to assist Senior Management’s decision-making with respect to liquidity requirements for the groups property portfolios in Australia and New Zealand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and enhancement of financial models for all real estate investments in Australia and New Zealand
- Decision support for senior management with respect to liquidity – sources of funding and optimal use of cash including decisions relating to funding ongoing operations, capital expenditure and distributions to investors
- Monitoring and forecasting of financial ratios for compliance with lender bank covenant requirements
- Preparation of forecast results for lender bank reporting
- Preparation of Finance budget papers
- Assist Senior Finance Manager in co-ordinating the investor distributions process on a quarterly and ad-hoc basis
- Ad-hoc scenario analysis
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following skills/experience:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Demonstrated Property experience
- Ability to process, review, validate and analysis data models
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- High level of competency using excel and financial modelling