Reporting to the FP&A Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Finance lead for the production of fully costed items. This includes maintenance of the costing model and close liaison with relevant Operational staff.
- Monthly reporting and analysis. Assisting with timely production of the monthly reporting, analysis of variances and management commentary.
- Project work and development. Where required, development and implementation of system and process changes, liaising closely with IT.
- Assisting the FP&A team, where required, during the Budget planning cycle process.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by your Manager as required.
You will need to be available to start immediately. If the above sounds like you, please click “apply”.