This large, reputable, Healthcare company based in Macquarie Park is rapidly expanding throughout its various divisions. This is a temporary role for 3-6 months initially.
- Build and manage strong partnering relationships with all key stakeholders
- Produce budgets including scenario modelling
- Produce forecasts for the division and wider organisation
- Partner with managers providing value-added insights and analysis for decision support
- Provide specialist advice on a range of finance policy development and application matters.
- Partner with stakeholders in the identification and implementation of effective financial management plans to meet business requirements.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and deploy effective strategies for managing risks.
- Coach stakeholders in strategies and processes for effective financial management.
- Proactively analyse and provide insights into key performance indicators (KPIs) and identifying trends and areas for action.
- Attend and contribute to operational leadership meetings as required.
- Produce the monthly reporting, including results commentary linked to cost drivers and forward view projections for the Division.
- Provide meaningful analysis and insights to the business to support the growth and strategy plans and deliver presentations to the executives and senior leaders
- Continuous improvements in systems, procedures and reporting
- Financial modelling e.g. new business initiatives, new or extended government funding tendering and cost/benefit analysis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous exposure in an analytical position is required
- Part CA / CPA qualification is required
- Excellent business partnering / communication skills are required
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Experience working in a large company, healthcare preferred but not essential