A highly reputable and well-known financial services provider who prides themselves on their collaborative and flexible working culture is seeking a Finance Analyst on a 6 month period.
This is a large finance team with lots of opportunities for longer term career prospects and a company that prides themselves on promoting within. They are all extremely hard-working, collaborative and supportive of one another and are really committed to the business achieving their strategic goals.
Key duties will include:
- Co-ordinate annual budget submission, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Produce detailed analysis on budget and forecast.
- Challenge budgeting and forecasting assumptions applied in relation to expenses, staff headcount and attributions.
- Monitor and analyse the financial performance against budget, target and forecast.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to develop an in-depth understanding of business drivers and trends.
- Undertake modelling and analysis for the senior leadership team.
You must be CA/CPA qualified and have significant experience working within a complex business structure in a financial and management accounting background. You will demonstrate excellent relationship building skills and be a true business partner in helping the business units stay within budgets. You will have excellent excel skills and enjoy analysis. You will also be able to review and problem solve complex reconciliations. You will have experience working with a large ERP system, have excellent excel skills and ideally have experience with TM1 and BI tools.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now.