You will be a key member of the Business Partnering team for the Shared Services group and be responsible for the below duties:
- Identifying areas where the business can improve performance, achieve its objectives and mitigate risks.
- Providing advice and influencing decision making.
- Providing insight and analytical support using internal and external information and data as requested
- Contribute to the cost centre review process.
- Execution of simplification projects and implementation of best practice within the Finance function.
- Point of contact for cost centre managers in relation to cost centre financial reporting / management activities.
- Delivery and completion financial reporting activities and tasks which includes monthly flash, bonus / general accruals, prepayment, reimbursements, journal posting, balance sheet reconciliations and administration tasks.
- Assist with reviewing monthly reports, actual, budgets, forecasts and provide commentary on key variances, business drivers and any actions required.
- Delivery and assist in completing and reviewing annual budgeting and rolling forecast process
You will need to be a self starter and be able to recommend solutions, challenge performance and influence improvements required to achieve best practice and effectively influence and ensure financial issues are readily resolved.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.