- ASX50 boasting unparalleled career development opportunities
- $100-110k + super + bonus
- Generous work-from-home flexibility
My client boasts an unparalleled platform for career development within one of Sydney's largest commercial finance functions. Proudly offering a culture that values flexibility, innovation and high performance.
This opening comes about due to an internal promotion and is a great foot in the door, with group-level overview across the entire business.
You will be tasked with interpreting and reporting key financial and operational metrics, turning these into actionable insights for business improvement, working capital improvement and commercial opportunities.
Additionally, you will lead budgeting and forecasting cycles for the division, partner with strategy teams to deliver 3 year plans and support transformation as well as continuous process improvement initiatives. Supporting the business to meet and exceed it's objectives.
The Successful Candidate:
- Career driven, seeking a platform to challenge yourself and learn at an expedited rate
- 3-5 years working experience and are currently an Analyst or Management Accountant
- Complete CA / CPA qualifications, or near completion
- Excellent presentation and first-class communication skills