My client is a ASX-listed retail group who successfully house a range of major international fashion brands.
The opportunity exists for a sound accounting professional to assist the management and optimisation of the financial and operational performance of one of their business lines which operates across wholesale, retail and online formats.
The Finance Analyst will prepare and provide financial information to support the decision-making process and analyse profitability and feasibility on new business proposals.
Other duties include:
- Lead and assist the GM in preparation of group LE’s (to net profit level).
- assist GM in preparation of annual operating budget
- Deliver on cost initiatives
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly P&L for the Division and Board meetings.
- Assist the Corporate Finance Department with analysis
- Lead the management of cash flow: Capital expenditure, asset management etc.
- Assist Senior Management Team with financial and statistical information for tighter fiscal management and improve business acumen.
- Continually look to improve processes and streamline planning function.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and have commenced / recently completed CA/CPA (or international equivalent) studies.
- Exceptional communication skills and an innate ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Advanced excel ability.
- Hands-on experience in a large ERP system as well as BI and consolidation tools.
If this sounds like a role of interest please hit "apply" to submit your CV, or contact Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.