This infrastructure business has gone from strength to strength over the years and with operations globally they have a strong strategy in place to focus on optimising business processes and to improve systems.
With significant growth recently, you will be confident in working in an autonomous role and be self-sufficient in sourcing the relevant information from stakeholders to run with a number of projects.
This is a fast-paced business in which is rapidly growing and is hard working, collaborative and caring. The managers and leaders of the business are very impressive and have excellent leadership style. They are all passionate about what they do and are keen to work with like-minded people.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for delivering several outcomes for the finance function due to some outstanding projects that they currently have.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Tidying up inter-company transactions and allocating to correct cost centres.
- Building financial models to represent cash flow for each entity.
- Build financial dashboards and create visualizations using business intelligence reporting tools
- Analysis of current processes and identifying areas to streamline processes
You will be a CA/CPA Qualified Accountant and have extensive experience across financial and management accounting. You will have experience in using business intelligence tools (ideally Power BI) to create financial dashboards and visual reporting. You will be able to partner with the business to understand requirements and produce valuable reporting and dashboards for each business unit.
Please click apply Now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.