As the Finance Manager you will have a varied and integral role within this dynamic office. Your position will have the overall responsibility for finance, however you will also take on duties across payroll, HR, contracts, system upgrades and general improvements across the business. You will be required to have a knowledge of the wider team and their specific responsibilities - assisting with information when needed. You will, in some ways, oversee the office by liaising and coordinating between various divisions and the Directors of the business.
You role will include, however not be limited to;
- Preparing all workings and ensuring all tax compliance obligations are met
- Oversight and preparation of month end
- Preparation and Analysis of Monthly Management reports
- Providing and reviewing Management or Key Staff KPI reports
- Reviewing Accounts Receivable and Debt Collection activities
- Reviewing/processing supplier invoices and preparing supplier payments
- Preparing payroll and superannuation payments
- Reviewing contract renewal dates and notifying relevant parties of changes
- Preparing employment contracts and conducting staff inductions
- Updating relevant Management teams of upcoming staff reviews
- Processing and enforcing leave applications and policies
- Managing additional adhoc Human Resource needs of the business
- Regular Audits of data integrity between accounting systems, payment interface, company CRM and company software
- Providing full Account Receivable services when Assistant Accountant is on leave
You will be an experienced Finance Manager/Accountant, holding a CA/CPA Qualification or equivalent. Holding a CA qualification with a background in chartered will be highly regarded, but not essential. You will have experience in a similar role, and be able to show your versatility with regards to your skills - not just in finance. It is essential that you have experience dealing with executive level stakeholders.
Additional experience which will be favourably looked upon will be, taking an SME through an IPO and/or finance system implementation.
Interested? Interviews are happening immediately. Click on "Apply" now!