This role will report into the Transaction Services Manager and you will provide key support to both the accounts payable and receivable teams in operations activities. This position is perfect for a finance graduate or candidate with a diploma who have experience in a finance administration/clerk role to join an award winning firm.
Key duties will include:
- Receipting of payments received by electronic bank transfer and cheques etc.
- Investigating payments made without receipts and identifying client who made payment.
- Maintaining unallocated receipts register.
- Liaise with Credit Control team in relation to possible refunds that may be required.
- Data entry of invoices.
- Managing internal invoice enquiries regarding invoices received.
- Ad-hoc finance administration tasks
The successful candidate will have a degree or diploma in finance or accounting and working experience within a finance focused role. You will have excellent problem solving skills and be able to work autonomously. You will be solution focused and proactive in your approach, so that you are able to problem solve and identify issues and suggest solutions.
If you are interested in hearing more, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click apply now!