Recognised globally for its unique and cutting-edge business model, this top tier law firm has grown into one of Australia's leading businesses. They continue to produce innovative products and provide exceptional service standards, maintaining their prominence in their sector. The company is based in the Sydney CBD and the role is paying $140k - $150k + super.
Previous legal experience is essential. Practice group business partnering experience is highly preferred.
The position is tasked with business partnering with one of the firm's key practices to oversee its financial performance. Key responsibilities include:
- Implement and develop financial strategy for the practice
- Maximise financial performance and efficiency
- Determine client and matter pricing strategies and profitability
- Oversee practice's P&L management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Legal experience is highly desirable and practice group business partnering experience is highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, 10+ years of experience in Finance
- Fully CA / CPA qualified is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to push back on senior stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills