This ASX50 retail organisation is highly recognised nationally and has become an employer of choice. It is undergoing a significant growth strategy both organically and inorganically (via acquisitions, alliances and investments). The company values flexibility, innovation, and offering continuous opportunities for growth and career development.
There are currently four Finance Business Partner roles that this organisation is recruiting for. The salary for these roles varies from $110k - $120k + super + bonus depending on years of experience.
The positions are in various business units but the main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Business partnering with the operations, marketing and sales teams to drive growth
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management reporting
- Assisting with the development and implementation of strategic capital initaitives
- Presenting financial information and analytics to Senior Management
- Full CA / CPA qualification
- Previous experience as a Financial Analyst / Finance Business Partner within FMCG, consumer goods, or retail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel to Sydney's North West - parking is available