This ASX50 construction and infrastructure company based in the CBD is searching for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team. The role is focused on BAU governance duties, strategy and analytics, as well as business partnering and negotiating tenders. The position is ideal for someone with a Big 4 Audit background who has either secondment experience within chartered (Transaction Services, Advisory) or post-chartered experience in an analytical position.
The role is paying $120k - $140k package (incl. super) + bonus.
- Governance duties in relation to portfolio and project management
- Financial reporting and portfolio analysis
- Business partnering with project and operational staff
- Negotiating tenders and assisting with decision making and strategy
- Forecasting financial statements
- Assisting with development of annual strategy
- Big 4 or mid-tier chartered experience in audit would be highly preferred
- Must have experience within an analytical role - either within a secondment in chartered (i.e. Transaction Services, Advisory) or post-chartered experience
- Also open to purely commercial profiles with strong technical acumen and business partnering / commercial analysis experience
- Must be fully qualified CA or CPA
- Strong experience with stakeholder management
- Outgoing, sociable personality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - no grammatical or spelling errors on CV