Acting as the key stakeholder to a key operating unit, you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the business and join the wider group finance team in Australia. You will partner extensively with operations and project teams, operating unit executives, and the wider finance function with the aim of driving performance, mitigating risk, and providing commercial support to key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with leadership to develop strategies and solutions drive performance, manage risk, and growth within the business
- Manage month end reporting process
- Drive value add insights to business performance, including key performance indicators, financial modelling to business strategies, and management of the project management reporting function
- Develop the yearly budget process, monitoring variances to budgets
- Develop monthly forecasting process
- Due diligence on business projects, assessing risks and margin reviews
- Drive improvements to controls, processes, and systems
Please get in touch as soon as possible for more information.