This established services business has in recent years grown into a true name brand, with a broad portfolio of operations across the country. With a strategy focused around growth and diversification, this exciting organisation has a great opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join the finance function.
Reporting into the Finance Director, and working as a part of a wider team with a focus on financial planning and analysis, business intelligence, and driving performance through partnering with senior leadership and operations.
You will be responsible for the below:
- Oversight and management of financial performance across the portfolio
- Commercial oversight of business unit requirements including forecasting
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Financial guidance in relation to business development and growth strategies
- Understanding relevant risks and mitigation strategies
- Business partnering and providing financial solutions, heavily relied upon for business case support and relevant investment decisions
- Acting as the key business partner to country wide stakeholders
- Leading process improvements
This role is well suited to a qualified finance professional (CA/CPA) with over three years of proven commercial finance or FP&A experience. Exceptional stakeholder management ability is required, and a proven track record of advising, reporting, and challenging decision makers within a commercial environment.
This role offers a motivated and qualified professional the opportunity to work in an industry which has shown its resilience through the past 18 months. This culture focused business offers a great working environment, where people comes first and professional development is of acute focus.
This business enjoys a mix of office based and WFH arrangements.
Does this sound like you?
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Haydn Furness a call on 07 3854 3805 if you have any questions.