Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out investigative work, analyse results and provide advice relating to corrective actions and strategies.
- Assist in developing budget and undertake associated financial modelling required in preparing the budget and long term financial plan.
- Support Financial Partnering and Analysis with any month-end and variance analysis and reporting.
- Work and collaborate with services units to discuss performance against budget and provide support and advice based on budget and financial insights.
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports and budget and forecasting activities.
- Assist in developing and implement dashboard solutions for KPI and external reporting using software interfaces.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of systems management and financial analysis issues and relevant legislation.
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified/part qualified and have demonstrated skills and experience in business partnering, budgetary control and the ability to proactively investigate and pursue savings and efficiency measures. You must have excellent communications kills and be highly analytical with strong problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.