Well established aged care provider offering unique opportunity to work with a recently appointed Head of Commercial Finance. As a team you will help shape the way finance support operations going forward to meet and exceed goals.
In conjunction with the team you will act as a true business partner to drive financial nous around operational performance, property analysis and reporting and the use of BI and systems. Duties include:
- Delivery of value add management reporting (inc P&L, KPI and other rend analysis)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling for commercial and investment related decisions
- Own capital investment models and use and adjust feasibility models to forecast and support decision making
- Report on performance of property works
- Market analysis and bench marking
- Other ad-hoc commercial business cases
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Commerce
- 5 years+ PQE experience, with min 3 years in management accounting / FP&A.
- Aged care or Property experience ESSENTIAL
- Strong excel skills. Previous experience using Access, SQL and BI tools highly preferred.
- Ability to maintain and work with large data sets
- Excellent communication and soft skills