Primary responsibilities will be:
- Providing the Capital Investments Manager in the monthly duties, and build collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Investment evaluation support on capital portfolio, and work with internal stakeholders in the development and submission of capital expenditure business cases. This also includes, reviewing capex submissions and providing recommendations to the Capital Investment Manager.
- Providing commercial support through planning, decision making and reporting activities to project teams
- Feasibility studies for strategy and development proposals, and support the manager with the preparation of Board papers.
- Assisting cashflow managers and budget owners with monthly forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Assist in the facilitation of the 20 year capex plan across the business and support in the development of integrated plans
- Identify and investigate continuous improvement activities
You are proactive and passionate about continuous improvement and be positive in your approach to work. You will have previous and related experience in accounting but be looking to work in a business partnering and analytical role that supports capital and project decisions in a large complex business.
To apply, please send your resume to Sarah.Kennedy@perigongroup.com.au or for more information please call 07 3854 3801.