Long-established, multi-faceted FMCG with a range of well-known brands. Owned by global parent.
This role sits in a high performance finance team and reports to a high calibre Commercial Finance Manager whilst having its own specific duties and deliverables.
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for supporting the sales team with partnering and analysis to drive the strategic direction of the business and performance as well as opportunities to partner with marketing, innovation and supply chain.
Other duties inc:
- Define, manage and maintain the company revenue management program
- Contribute, review and make recommendation on trade strategy by brand and channel to optimise revenue performance and maximise profitability.
- Finance support on project deliverables
- Monitor business performance against budgets, forecasts and business expectations
- Drive internal control and operating efficiency of the business promotional program
- Continually work with functional teams to optimise profitability and strive for continuous ongoing improvement initiatives
- Monthly business reviews, brand category review and the budgeting and forecasting process
You will be looking to make your first move out of a big 4 accounting firm
have previous Analytical experience within FMCG, consumer goods, or retail business
Regardless you will be / possess -
- Highly driven and seeking a platform for growth
- Full CA / CPA qualification, or are near completion
- Strong modelling and analytical experience
- Excellent presentation and first class communication skills
- Ability to travel to Sydney's West - parking is available