Our client is a manufacturing business who are part of a very successful multi-billion dollar ASX-listed group, with international operations. With a new strategic focus from senior management they have created this new role to act as a true finance business partner to manufacturing operations.
The FBP - Manufacturing will be the first port of call on finance matters to the business' manufacturing operations.
- Ad hoc analysis such as recovery modelling, variance analysis, root cause analysis, and benchmarking analysis
- Lead manufacturing month-end close
- Preparation of the periodic management reporting pack and ad-hoc analysis
- Ownership of manufacturing budget and forecasts
- Develop analytical insights and identify opportunities for manufacturing improvements
- Design new dashboard reporting to support deliverables
- Maintenance of controls
- Ad-hoc work as/when required
This role will suit a highly ambitious individual, ready to go into a newly created role, challenge the status quo and make it their own.
This role would suit someone who:
- Is CA/ CPA/ CIMA qualified (or are a holder of equivalent international qualifications)
- Has 2 years+ experience working in manufacturing operations of a commercial business and a total of 4-8 years post grad working experience.
- Is an exceptional communicator and has a natural flair in influencing stakeholders at all levels with strong interpersonal skills
- Brings strong Excel skills
- Has used a large ERP system and ideally have used BI tools (Tableau or Qlik)