An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Commercial Analyst to join the team within this highly regarded Not-For-Profit based on the skirt of Melbourne CBD.
An industry leader in their field, the business has grown significantly in Australia over recent years and consistently returns strong financial results.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Role will own and execute critical activities and tasks required to ensure that project scheduled outcomes are met.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Present reports to the Executive Board team.
- Assist with financial modelling for existing and new business opportunities
- Business partner to senior management and division managers
- Developing improved metrics for reporting to senior management
- Provide detailed analysis of both costs and revenue
- Drive change and continuous improvement to processes including the implementation of new systems
- CPA/CA Qualified
- A minimum of five years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Not For Profit
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience with SAP is advantageous
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
For a confidential conversation, please contact Charlotte Warke on
0411 354 866 or apply directly.