Reporting into the CFO, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide financial analysis and advice to Executives team for decision making.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and all associated reporting.
- Build and maintain financial models including operating models, pricing models and valuation models.
- Provide and drive insightful analysis and commercial decision support including business cases and feasibility analysis.
- Provide financial reporting to track the financial status of all operational and capital projects
You are proactive and passionate about continuous improvement and be positive in your approach to work. You will have previous and related experience in accounting but be looking to work in a business partnering and analytical role that supports capital and project decisions in a large complex business.
This position will be a 12 month fixed term contract with remote working. Please note, you will be required for occasional travel to the Sunshine Coast/
Please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Apply Now!