Our client is a manufacturing business part of a very successful multi-billion dollar ASX-listed group, with international operations. With a new strategic focus from senior management they have created this new role to act as a true finance business partner to sales.
The FBP - Sales will be the first port of call on finance matters to the business' sales team. The role will be key to providing a raft of performance management duties and sales reporting (volume, net rev & margin etc.) requirements to assist with visibility on performance which you will then analyse to develop insights. You will be leading month-end close and providing commentary to leadership and the head of sales in this role.
Additionally, there will be a large component of decision support and you will be key to identifying opportunities to improve sales processes, as well as seeking new opportunities to help deliver on targets and support (support tenders, pricing modelling, variance analysis, root cause analysis, and bench-marking analysis on performance).
This role will ask assist in maintaining controls and will be involved on other ad-hoc tasks as/when required
Does this sound like you?
This role will suit a highly ambitious individual, ready to go into a newly created role and make it their own, and progress in their career.
This role would suit someone who:
- Is CA/ CPA/ CIMA or equivalent qualified
- Has 2 years+ experience partnering with sales department of a business with a total of 4-8 years post grad working experience.
- Is an exceptional communicator and has a natural flair in influencing stakeholders at all levels with strong interpersonal skills
- Brings strong Excel skills
- Has used a large ERP system and ideally have used BI tools (Tableau or Qlik)