You will be a key member in reviewing, optimising and documenting key business processes to assist with the implementation of the new systems. Key responsibilities will include:
- Complete audit of current state business processes for the Trust Accounting process across the business
- Analyse the existing processes, assessing end to end linkages and gaps
- Document existing processes plus recommend future state processes using workflow diagrams
- Work collaboratively with Operations & Functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities that help define the journey moving from current state to future state processes
- Complete a business process register for the process
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops
To be considered for this role you must have previously implemented a cloud based finance system and will ideally have experience within the Property/Investment Management space with excellent communication skills. You will have a strong understanding of project management methodologies and be confident in working within complex and ambiguous environments. You will have a strong understanding within the property accounting space and be available to start at short notice.