You will liaise with senior management and other key stakeholders to provide advice and resolve complex technical issues, to ensure the accurate provision of information for reporting and control purposes that assists the organisation in achieving its strategic objectives surrounding process improvement.
More specifically, some of your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Provide proactive and expert guidance on accounting and reporting requirements, through business partnering across the Group as well as externally with key industry partners and regulatory bodies.
- Drive the redesign and implementation of systems and processes regarding how financial information is captured to ensure optimal reporting requirements are achieved.
- Looking at and improving process documentation and process workflows.
- Consistently assess and provide value-add, sound financial advice and practices particularly during times of transformation and change.
- Provide advice, support and insights that will enable the organisation to deliver complete, timely, and accurate financial information used for financial and management reporting, as well as by other relevant stakeholders for decision making.
- Prepare and deliver complex technical Financial Reporting and tax forecasting requirements.
- Oversee and drive activities and processes leading to, and relating to, Statutory as well as other key reporting requirements to ensure integrity of reporting.
- Develop and maintain sound and effective internal and financial controls.
- Engage in sound financial practices to improve the accuracy, timeliness and integrity of general ledger data and the reporting systems used by the business to make informed decisions.
- Drive operational efficiencies through the introduction of risk based controls, as well as through business process re-engineering, to enable business processes to run at optimal levels.
- Lead the continual improvement and transformation of Finance systems and processes to reflect changes, in particular related to evolving technology and approved organisational structure changes.
You will be CA/CPA qualified Finance Leader, with a strong career from Audit (Manager level highly regarded). In addition, you have commercial experience in a large/complex organisation and thorough knowledge of business operations. You will have substantial experience in influencing and managing change and transformation, including demonstrated experience in engaging senior executives and managing key stakeholders.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.