One of the most sought-after employers in Australia and globally, this premium brand is a company that is widely admired and sought out by customers seeking a superior service. They are known for their long average tenure, high investment in systems and data analytics, and their global career opportunities.
A recognised employer-of-choice, the culture in this business is widely described as collaborative, approachable, warm, consultative, high performing, flexible and social.
Truly analytical role (read: very little reporting involved!). Using big data, this role helps support decision making across the business. You will use excel, SQL and advanced analytics systems to analyse customer behaviour, new products, existing products, cost centres and other areas of the business.
- Working from home 1-2 days a week actively encouraged
- No meetings after 4pm on a Friday
- Flexible hours - occasional evening phone calls with overseas offices
- Above market-rate salaries
- Career progression encouraged & supported every 2-3 years (including overseas transfers)
- High bonus potential
- $120,000 package on offer
- Product discounts
In exchange for all the benefits and perks listed above, we are looking for people with:
- excellent analytical skills - for example financial analysis, commercial analysis, business intelligence
- commercial & business acumen
- outstanding communication skills
- strong technical skills in either SQL, Python, R, Hadoop or tableau essential
- a positive & proactive mindset