Our client is a household name to many, extremely well-known for their game-changing products and fast-growing presence and expansion into numerous markets around the world, in the lifestyle industry. This business is currently a $100 mill TO business and is seeing roughly 50% growth year-on-year. The role is offering progression into a Senior Management position within 12 months, for the right candidate, and therefore we're after someone extremely progressive and ambitious.
The role -
- As the Senior Accountant, you will report to the CFO and manage a small tight-knit team of accounts staff. You will be key to overseeing the financial reporting process, management of compliance, and provision of analysis and client level commentary and insights
- You will be involved in the budgeting and forecasting as well as re-forecasting requirements, on a periodical basis. You will maintain internal and group wide controls and called to lead by example.
- Managing the capital expenditure processes for the group
- Preparation of monthly, half-year and full-year reports and the annual business plan
- Provide analysis that helps to improve business performance and meet statutory reporting obligations in accordance with regulatory standards
- CPA/CA qualified
- Dynamic and a high-performer - this business is growing quickly and needs someone who is competent enough to help scale the business
- Ideally, experience dealing with international markets
- First-mover out of a chartered firm (business services) at a Manager of Senior Manager level
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role in a commercial environment
- Experience dealing with internal stakeholders, i.e. sales, marketing, logistics, etc.