Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Day to day management of all of the financial information and staff responsibility for the Finance Department.
- Financial modelling of various aspects of the Funds group’s activities, including feasibility review of potential acquisitions, lending capability assessment for the company’s funds and budgeting and overhead allocation calculations.
- Management of over treasury function and liquidity positions.
- To oversee, review and participate in the preparation of the annual budget, including budgeted profit and loss, balance sheets, cash flows, KPI’s and a commentary on the predicted financial situation of the group.
- Preparation of general purpose annual/half yearly financial reports and tax work papers in accordance with relevant statutory requirements
- Facilitation and completion of the annual audit and tax review process, including presentation of results to the company’s Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee.
For more information about this position please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply below.