Very fast paced, rapidly growing ASX-listed asset manager with an entrepreneurial culture. This business has more than doubled in size in the space of a year and which is creating new opportunities across the business. The business is also looking to list on the NASDAQ later this year.
This role is approximately 50/50 financial accounting/ finance business partnering, and will be managing a team. Specifically it will involve:
- Lead & develop a team of 4-5 people across accounting & payroll
- Ability to compile financial statements in accordance with the Australian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Ability and experience in complex consolidations for ASX listed entities, including JV’s.
- Ability to compile company taxation obligations in accordance with Australian Taxation legislation, including Income tax and FBT.
- Ability to adhere to US GAAP.
- Overseeing payroll officer who manages the end-to-end payroll process(data entry, calculations, award and EBA interpretations, report generation, tax calculations, superannuation & PAYG)
- Ability to understand and develop financial and business processes, including appropriate outcomes to drive an efficient internal control environment
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and provide insights that lead to valuable business decisions.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Management reporting & analysis
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data & simplify the explanations to non-finance professionals.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to excel in a cross functional matrix structure
- Experience with a large ERP (Oracle, SAP, JDE or similar). System implementation experience helpful
- Strong Excel and complete suite of MS software
We are looking for someone with:
1. Prior team management experience
2. Chartered training + commercial experience, CPA/ CA/ CIMA qual
3. Combination of financial & management accounting experience
4. Funds/ asset management experience a "nice to have"
5. Multinational experience ideal
6. System implementation experience a "nice to have" as this business will be upgrading their ERP in the future.
Salary on offer for this role is $165k package + bonus.