You will be responsible for providing financial and commercial analysis to support origination decisions in order to meet strategic, commercial and financial objectives. This will include the preparation of analysis and insight on past and future financial outcomes with a focus on driving future business out performance.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the below:
- Building close relationships with the Digital team to deliver robust commercial assessment of origination opportunities and assets under management.
- Undertaking complex commercial assessments and supporting the preparation of the financial elements of detailed due diligence reports and investment papers on proposed acquisitions / opportunities
- Assessing the risk / return profile projects
- Assisting the project team in identifying key project risks and develop solutions to improve probability of winning
- Assessing all new business opportunities across the Group
- Leading strategic financial analysis and providing insights on business performance and key trends against strategic priorities
- Supporting the identification, assessment and execution of new growth opportunities through application of advanced analytics, scenario analysis, commercial structuring and commercial/financial risk management
- Identifying and supporting initiatives to drive business performance for example: third party and sources of capital
- Leading portfolio analysis to identify key trends and opportunities to drive value from existing projects in delivery
- Leading analysis of performance drivers and key financial metrics incorporating a pragmatic, data driven insights methodology to performance management and problem solving
- Providing financial support to Digital businesses and functions on bespoke analytical briefs and corporate strategic projects to drive business value
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please contact Emily or click “apply” to submit your CV.