Founded by experienced entrepreneurs and investors, they are now generating YoY growth of 200%+. With amazing offices, an energetic and progressive working culture, and a high profile senior leadership team, this a fantastic time to get involved with this business.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Support FP&A for departmental budgeting & forecasting for the group
• Statutory account preparation for all entities
• Tax work
• Continual process and controls improvements
• Managing the team responsible for transactional finance
• Qualified accountant, with relevant PQE within a high growth/dynamic business
• Line managerial experience
• Experienced with consolidated accounts preparation
• Keen enthusiasm for joining a high growth company
Apply now to be considered for this role!