More specifically you duties will include, however may not be limited to;
- Team management, mentoring and development
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Detailed reporting and commentary
- Due diligence and transactions where required
- Taxation - FBT, PAYG, payroll tax, workers compensation, GST, BAS, tax effect accounting.
- Coordinating/planning of audit activities
- Annual budgeting and planning
- Any other adhoc duties as required
You will be a CA/CPA Qualified Finance Manager with prior experience in a similar role, managing a small team. You will have a proven ability to deal with both finance and non-finance stakeholders, outstanding communication skills and a track record in mentoring.
If this sounds like you, contact Tara or send your CV by hitting "apply".