|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 16:34|
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Manager will take over day to day running of the finance team, and offer a variety of commercial and technical support across the organisation. You will also be key in a range of upcoming projects, including an ERP implementation, and cash management initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management reports including profit & loss, balance sheet, and a variety of operational and financial reporting as required
- End of month including transaction listings, balance sheet reconciliations, and audit reports
- Preparation of year end statutory reporting across the entities
- Daily cash management reporting
- Oversight over payroll, BAS
This role is suited to a CA/CPA qualified candidate with demonstrated experience in a similar role, ideally within a fast growth business. Excellent communication skills are required, and systems implementation experience would be beneficial.