Is a long-standing media brand entrenched in Australian history; it prides itself on the preservation of key principles whilst constantly evolving in its delivery and offering to new and emerging markets. This is a great opportunity to report into the Group Finance Manager and working with a fantastic team to cover a 10 month maternity leave and assist with budgeting, forecasting and prepartion of management accounts.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparation and management of management accounting packs and analysis of financials;
- Preparing quarterly and annual tax returns (including FBT returns);
- Management and production of the financial accounts for assigned business units and preparation of annual budget information;
- Preparation of statutory accounts including consolidations, preparation of disclosure notes, cash flow statements, tax effect accounting and liaison with auditors;
- Supervising a small team
- Variance commentary and business performance analysis.
- Annual review of insurance policies;
- Maintenance of general ledger.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
You'll be an ambitious CA/CPA qualified accounting professional with a strong technical skill & knowledge. You will ideally also have 1-2 years supervisory experience.
Advanced Ms Excel (pivot tables, h/v look-ups) is a must and proficiency in a large ERP and reporting tools are required (ideally TM1).
If you have any questions about the role please call Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915.