Excellent opportunity for Finance Manager to own the accounting function for an acquired company and set up new processes and controls for the business.
Own, set up and improve financial processes, controls for new ERP rollout.
Own the business month-end P&L, B/S
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and management of balance sheet risks and opportunities.
- Management of financial accountants overseeing technical accounting issues and preparation of position papers.
- Partnering with ops stakeholders to review strategic initiatives & grow profitability.
- Preparing budget/forecast with divisional teams
- Key contact for audit and group accounting
- Implementation of risk and governance frameworks within the Medical Centres division
- Financial reporting for ASIC Requirements (collaborating with FC)
- Managing a team of 5
- Big 4, Mid-tier trained with 4+ years commercial experience at management level (1st movers considered at Manager level)
- CA, CPA Qual
- Standalone commercial experience owning GA functions or at Group Level
- Examples of setting up financial processes at Group level responsible for all month-end activities.
For more information call Andrew on 02 9775 5917