As a CPA qualified Finance Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, leading the Financial Plan Management Team of approximately 40 people.
The FPM service is funded by the NDIS for all people with a Disability who wish assistance with their financial payments.
As a strong people-leader, your duties will include:
- Optimising the efficiency and performance of the Financial Plan Management service
- Leading the development and implementation of service activities for customer engagement.
- Responsibility for the management and day to day operations of Financial Plan Management with a team of circa 40 people.
- Providing highly effective leadership, guidance and support to the Financial Plan Management team to achieve targets and consistently deliver superior service.
- Managing, mentoring and supporting Team Leaders who report directly to the role.
- Overseeing the Financial Plan Management business systems.
- Managing budgets and reviewing monthly spending relating to all activities of the Financial Plan Management function.
- Reporting on key financial and program drivers (monthly).
- Internal Control and compliance responsibility.
- Oversees and has overall accountability for any required service reporting.
- Implementing mechanisms to ensure continuous quality and service improvement
- CPA/CA qualified
- Significant experience in leading teams
- Strong commercial acumen with a continuous improvement focus
- A commitment to on-going personal and professional development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with various stakeholders throughout the organisation and externally
Excellent remuneration package on offer including access to Salary Packaging!