CPA/CA qualified you will be technically excellent a great communicator and proactive in approach.
Your responsibilities as Finance Manager will cover the oversight of the finance function of the business, including staff. Being an SME, this will be a hands on role, encompassing accounts payable and receivable, payroll, general ledger, daily cash management, collections, payments and bank reconciliations. Specific areas of responsibilities include:
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Database/ERP management (Netsuite) and oversight ensuring accurate and complete accounting records, with particular focus on inventory
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for statutory return lodgement and payments such as GST, PAYG, Super, etc
- Liaison with external accountants for compliance purposes
- Drive and manage a strict month-end process
- Accurate and regular reporting per reporting schedule (daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
- Providing commercial support and analysis to the business on an as-need basis
- Minimum 5 years experience in a commercial finance roles
- Well developed interpersonal and communications skills – written & verbal
- Solutions focused, positive, can-do attitude
- Tech savvy, proven skill with systems and managing systems –
- Demonstrated integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
If this looks like your next role then please hit Ápply'