- Overseeing the day to day activities of the finance team.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of transactional finance/accounting, period end results, statutory compliance and reporting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Input, support with month-end and year-end close processes, cash flow forecasting and budgeting activities.
- Assist the Head of Finance to manage the Commercial aspects of the business including statutory compliance, risk management, treasury (including bank covenant reporting, cash flow management and forecasting) and general insurances including workers compensation.
- Assist in strengthening and/or implement automation and internal controls and identifies areas for continuous improvement.
- Preparing annual financial statutory accounts and liaising with internal audit teams (where necessary) for the completion of annual financial statutory accounts and year end audits.
- Liaising with the internal tax team to support the completion of annual income tax returns, FBT returns and BAS.
- Responsible for the management and support of Trust Accounts.
- CA / CPA qualified.
- Previous team management experience.
- Experience within a professional services firm is desirable.
- At least 5+ years experience within a similar role.
- Strong Excel and stakeholder management skills.