Working in the Brisbane head office, this role will support the CFO and lead the small Finance team. This is an amazing opportunity for a hands on leader looking for a role encompassing a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Ensure compliance with all financial, legal and governance requirements
- Budgeting & forecasting, preparation of detailed reporting & projections
- Preparation of board reporting
- Analysis of company profitability, including regular review of COGS, gross profit margins and customer pricing
- Stock control monitoring & reporting
- Tax planning and compliance including income tax, R&D, FBT, GST and payroll tax
- Annual financial statements and audit
- Monitor & manage risk through effective control measures
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Management of Accounts team
The successful candidate will be CA or CPA qualified with experience working in a fast paced, high growth SME environment. Advanced Excel skills are essential and working knowledge of PowerBI will be advantageous. The rollout of a new ERP system is currently being finalised so previous experience working through a transition will be beneficial along with the ability to continually improve exisiting processes & procedures.
If you are a Senior Accountant looking to join an exceptional business who have enjoyed enormous success in the past 12 months, with projections that this rapid growth will continue for years to come, please contact Jade Blackburn today - 07 3854 3803.