Reporting to a Senior Finance Manager you will be part of the fund accounting team covering both unit pricing AND statutory reporting & tax.
Duties consist of the following:
- Management of a Fund Accountant
- Daily management of accounting activities of fund portfolios.
- Preparation and review of monthly unit pricing calculations for a portfolio of unlisted funds
- Preparation and review of monthly client statements for unit holders of products and mandates.
- Monthly AUM reporting.
- Liaising with external administrator to reconcile the books and records necessary to calculate the US Fund’s NAV.
- Maintenance of Fund General Ledger and unit registers within the risk management framework.
- Tax compliance including preparation, review and lodgement of BAS and tax returns. Also, preparation and review of quarterly distribution calculations.
- Calculation of monthly management & performance fees.
- Preparing and reviewing fund applications and redemptions.
- Preparation and review of annual fund financial statements and managing engagement with external auditors and the Trustee & Responsible Entity Board of Directors.
- Cultivate excellent working relationships with other key stakeholders (e.g. Tax, Treasury, Risk & Compliance).
- Active participation in process improvement and productivity initiatives and engage in business wide projects as appropriate.
- Staff development training and monitoring.
To be considered you have worked previously across both unit pricing and statutory accounting, and you'll be CA/CPA qualified. You may have managed staff previously or this role may be your first step into a management position.
And finally, you can work independently and flexibly respond to changing requirements, whilst providing valuable contribution within this busy fund accounting team.
Salary $100-115,000 + super + very competitive bonus
Applications welcome, hit ‘Apply’: