As a Finance Manager, your main tasks and duties will include:
- Managing, supporting and training the Finance team
- Providing Finance support and direction to Partners
- Preparing and reviewing annual budgets
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Reviewing and approving fortnightly payroll
- Overseeing daily payments, approving expenses reimbursements and preparing expenses narrative
- Developing reports for business units
- Client and management reporting
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, systems and processes
- Ensuring compliance with Trust rules and regulations for all states
- Providing clear Finance policies and procedures to the firm
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the Finance team
CA/CPA qualification and tertiary qualification are a must.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, do not hesitate to apply.