Reporting to the CFO and working with the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and bring the monthly results to completion ensuring all revenue and expense accounting process are completed.
- Prepare and ensure all Balance sheet reconciliations are completed and assist the transactional team with review as required.
- Manage the preparation of tax schedules, including BAS, PAYG, Payroll tax, FBT and income tax returns.
- Provide accounting support in the preparation of regulatory, half yearly and annual financial statements.
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register
- Assist as required with External Audit functions and internal Audit function
- Report on and investigate monthly P&L variances to budget
- Assist the CFO with preparing timely analysis of results for the senior leadership and monthly board meetings.
- Work with the CFO to create and build monthly Store & Cost centre reporting for the business, along with weekly sales and wage reports
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial sales and wage targets and the annual P&L budget process.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and support to management as required and assist with testing for all finance related system implementations and upgrades.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement approved changes in a timely manner.
- Assist and be a key contact for leading an ERP implementation over the next 12-18 months.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now.