More specifically you will;
- Identify any financial issues, technical accounting issues, trends, and prepare relevant accounting advice
- Develop and oversee the preparation of internal and external reporting
- Manage the financial accounting processes, including month end reporting
- Lead the external audit process and project specific audits
- Manage the compliance, preparation and lodgement of statutory returns
- Business partner with various divisions and within finance
- Implement and maintain the necessary financial management frameworks
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Preparation and presentation of a financial reporting pack
- Develop and coach staff
- Assist in adhoc projects and tasks as required
This role suits a CA/CPA Qualified Senior Accountant or Finance Manager, ideally with a background from audit with some commercial exposure.
While the office is based in Parramatta, there is flexible working from home arrangements on offer.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button.