Key Responsibilities include:
- Accounting and financial reporting: BU accounting, reconciliations, monthly financial reports
- Maintain and improve regular management reporting to internal customers: various regular reports and KPIs on revenue, costs, etc
- Tax: preparation of FBT for respective BUs, support income tax preparation
- Improve internal controls and compliance within respective States. Will need to co-ordinate with state managers
- Provide sound financial advice on business plans and operations
- Develop and work with the rest of the team to take to a higher level
- Other duties and projects as required
To be considered for this role you will need to be CA/CPA qualified (preference would be Big 4 audit or accounting services). You will need to have atleast 4 years accounting experience preferably in a large company. You will have cxcellent hands on knowledge of accounting standards and a strong understanding of improving internal controls
You will need to be available to start within 1 week.
Candidates on working holiday visas are encouraged to apply.