Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Preparation of the financial statements, review of the tax return, and preparation of technical accounting memorandums
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports
- Presenting to the Board
- Review EOM results and commentary
- Lead the Audit/Tax return process
- Perform analytical/ad-hoc reporting requests
- Responsible for ongoing reporting to parent company
- Preparation of monthly payroll journals
- Oversight over the preparation and lodgement of the BAS, FBT and Payroll Tax Returns
- Act as 2IC of the Finance Team, managing two direct reports
- Develop strong relationships with other support functions and parent entity teams
- Seek and implement ways to improve the accuracy and timeliness of all deliverables
- Projects and Adhoc tasks as required
You will be a qualified (CA/CPA) Senior Accountant or Finance Manager - either from a commercial environment, or potentially making your first move from a CA firm (either audit or business services). You will be looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you can add value through your technical ability as well as your commercial acumen.
If this sounds like you, contact Tara Murray on email@example.com or hit the "apply" button below.