Reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include, however may not be limited to;
- Ensuring the fixed asset registers are accurate and complete
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes for Capital Expenditure
- Monthly capital expenditure reporting
- Support the business with capital planning and expenditure requirements
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of employee time charged against capital projects
- Support the Facilities Maintenance department with maintenance of appropriate capital inventory levels, levels of critical spares and reorder points.
- Maintain and manage local finance policies for Property Plant & Equipment and Authorisation for Expenditure
- Maintain the tax fixed assets register and maximise tax deductions
- Annual insurance policy renewal submissions and management of claims
- Contribute to general systems design and development
- Liaise with external parties such as external auditors and other advisors on capital expenditure related matters.
- Review and development of business policies, procedures and controls
- Adhoc duties as required
It is preferable that you have prior WIP/job cost reporting experience, have used a medium to large ERP (ideally JD Edwards) and have exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
If this sounds like you, please contact Tara, or send your CV through by hitting the "apply" button.