Finance Manager- CA first time mover
|Job Title:||Finance Manager- CA first time mover|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 18:47|
Inheriting a large team (mix of qualified and junior staff), the Finance Manager will have broad exposure across the entire finance function including:
- Management and financial reporting across the group
- Project manage upcoming ERP implementation
- Management of transactional finance processes, systems, and controls
- Ad-hoc analysis for the CFO and wider executive team
- Assisting on preparation of budgets & forecasts
This role has broad exposure to the business with key relationships including the CFO, company directors, and private equity investors.
This role is perfect for a first time mover from a CA firm (ideally top 6), you will be in a fast paced environment where you will be tested but equally gain great experience.
Apply to this position as soon as possible to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager - ideal 1st move for CA - Senior Auditor or Manager
Circa $110k plus super, dependent on experience
$130-140K inc super, plus bonus
Portfolio Administrator - Part Time
Property Finance Analyst
Up to $120K inc super, plus bonus