Your role will include, however not be limited to;
- Oversee and lead the team (approx 6 staff) providing technical leadership for all accounting and financial management matters.
- Partner with HR operations to ensure Payroll is completed efficiently and accurately, to review Superannuation, PAYG and other technical calculations, and to ensure all payroll related reporting to tax departments is completed.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, local taxation and statutory requirements
- Act as a business partner; work extensively with the Financial Director, Financial Controller and non-finance stakeholders
- Involved in annual budget, forecasting and ad hoc projects
- Review, analyse and consolidate the monthly financial statements
- Month-end and year-end financial reporting and processes, quarterly financial schedules, closing steps, etc.
- Manage Insurance policies and ensure all are renewed annually
- Prepare and file all consumption tax returns (GST, FBT, WHT) and annual Statutory Financial Statements
- Adhoc projects
You will have started your career in a Big 4 or possibly mid-tier CA firm before making your move into a commercial environment. It will be highly regarded if you have previously used SAP, however this isn't essential. You have the demonstrated ability to work in a complex, global organisation.
You will be a proven leader with excellent communications skills, outstanding commercial acumen, a collaborative style and the desire to develop team members to lift overall performance and standards of the Finance function.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel like you meet the necessary requirements, please contact Tara Murray or hit 'Apply'.